In line with the evolving needs of our customers and current industry trends, Sanwa has developed the SC Series of connectors. Originally developed by NTT, Sanwa SC Series connectors are the most common optical fiber connectors used for telecom, LAN, and CATV systems. They’re also used worldwide as a FTTx solution. Featuring a convenient push-pull mechanism, these connectors are simple to couple.
Sanwa’s SC Fixed-Type Optical Attenuators with doped fiber are available from 1 to 20dB attenuation with 1dB step and 25dB and 30dB, each with low tolerance. These attenuators can accommodate up to 200mw high power and offer 50dB or more typical return loss. Sanwa SC Attenuators are available for single-mode and APC, with a wavelength range of 1310nm to 1550um. Sanwa also offers SC/FC male/female and FC/SC male/female attenuators.
- Available from 1 to 20dB attenuation with 1dB step and 25dB and 30dB, each with low tolerance
- Accommodates up to 200mw high power
- 50dB or more typical return loss
- IEC, TIA/EIA standards compliance
- Flammability rating: UL 94V-0
- RoHs and REACH compliant