SC Simplified Receptacle
In line with the evolving needs of our customers and current industry trends, Sanwa has developed the SC Series of connectors. Originally developed by NTT, Sanwa SC Series connectors are the most common optical fiber connectors used for telecom, LAN, and CATV systems. They’re also used worldwide as a FTTx solution. Featuring a convenient push-pull mechanism, these connectors are simple to couple.
SC SIMPLIFIED RECEPTACLE
Designed for the interior connection of equipment, Sanwa’s SC Simplified Ferrules and Receptacles help reduce parts count and cost, allowing you to have more space for high-density packaging. Simplex, duplex, eight- and ten-port simplified receptacles are available.
- Reduces parts count and cost
- Simplex, duplex, 8- and 10-port simplified receptacles available
- TIA/EIA, IEC and Telcordia GR 3265-CORE standards compliant
- Flammability rating: UL 94V-0
- Meets RoHS and REACH regulations