LC Simplex Connector
Sanwa’s LC Series includes an assortment of LC-type related products which include simplex, duplex, and uniboot connectors, adapters and more for single, multimode, and APC applications. The LC Series is small form factor (SFF), utilizing 1.25mm diameter optical ferrules. They offer high-density packaging and high-optical performance, and come with simplex, duplex, and quad ports, even when the SC adapter is cut out.
LC SIMPLEX CONNECTOR
Sanwa offers a full range of LC simplex connectors, including single mode, multimode and APC type for 0.9m, 2.0mm and 3.0mm boot connectors. All are designed, developed, and manufactured based on the LC technical transfer agreement with OFS. Unlike other single-fiber optical connector solutions, Sanwa LC connectors enable the most compact packaging, and are fully compliant to TIA/EIA and IEC standards. The LC Simplex’s pre-assembled form shortens production time, making it simple, convenient, and cost-effective to implement.
- SM, MM and APC
- Behind the wall 0.9mm, Jumper and cordage 2.0mm 3.0mm
- Heat shrink tube type for 2.0mm and eyelet/ crimp sleeve type for 3.0mm
- Various color of housing/boot option
- Flammability rating; UL 94V-0
- TIA/EIA, IEC and Telcordia compliance
- Meets with RoHS and REACH