LC Pro-Slide Push-Pull Uniboot Connector
Sanwa’s LC Series includes an assortment of LC-type related products which include simplex, duplex, and uniboot connectors, adapters and more for single, multimode, and APC applications. The LC Series is small form factor (SFF), utilizing 1.25mm diameter optical ferrules. They offer high-density packaging and high-optical performance, and come with simplex, duplex, and quad ports, even when the SC adapter is cut out.
LC PRO-SLIDE PUSH-PULL UNIBOOT CONNECTOR
No need to leave room at the top and bottom of adapters to push down the connector latch. The Sanwa LC Pro-Slide Push-Pull Uniboot Connector is the easiest in the industry to disengage from an LC adapter, high-density mounted panel. By moving the sliding mechanism backward, the push-pull uniboot depresses the latch, facilitating ultra-smooth and easy removal. This enables the highest density panel possible, as well as allowing a smaller panel size.
- Sliding mechanism allows for ultra-smooth, easy removal
- Enables highest density panel/smallest panel size possible
- Choose from 2.0mm/3.0mm, as well as short-length boot versions
- SM/MM/APC optional
- Flammability rating: UL 94V-0
- TIA/EIA IEC and Telcordia GR326 core standard compliance
- Meets with RoHS and REACH