LC Duplex Connector
Sanwa’s LC Series includes an assortment of LC-type related products which include simplex, duplex, and uniboot connectors, adapters and more for single, multimode, and APC applications. The LC Series is small form factor (SFF), utilizing 1.25mm diameter optical ferrules. They offer high-density packaging and high-optical performance, and come with simplex, duplex, and quad ports, even when the SC adapter is cut out.
LC DUPLEX CONNECTOR
The Sanwa LC Duplex connector series covers the full range of duplex specifications under LC technical transfer, and includes the LC mini (5.25mm optical pitch) duplex connector series.
The unique duplex clip design allows reverse polarity even after completion of the assembly. Sanwa LC Duplex connectors are available for 0.9mm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm outer diameter cable and single mode, multimode, and APC applications.
Sanwa LC Duplex connectors are small form factor (SFF), utilizing 1.25mm diameter optical ferrules, in contrast to the SC Series, which use 2.5mm diameter ferrules. As a result, the LC Series offers high-density packaging and high optical performance. In addition, LC adapters come with simplex, duplex, and quad ports, even when the SC adapter is cut ou
- SM, MM and APC
- Behind the wall 0.9mm, jumper and cordage 2.0mm and 3.0mm
- LC mini (5.25mm optical pitch) duplex connector also available
- Heat shrink tube type for 2.0mm and eyelet/crimp sleeve type of 3.0mm
- Various housing/boot colors to choose from
- Flammability rating: UL 94V-0
- TIA/EIA, IEC and Telcordia compliance
- Meets with RoHS and REACH